Whilst I don’t have any little ones crawling at my feet, it doesn’t stop me pondering about all those “essentials” that mothers desire, require and need; which fuels my desire to help provide an alternate suggestion to the conventional not-so-environmentally-friendly brands out there.
So, for all your nappy needs, I encourage you to take a look at Moltex Eco Nappies. Moltex nature no. 1 nappies are the leading eco nappy in Australia. Not only do they have excellent eco credentials but they are the front runners for absorption and fit, and excellent for children with sensitive skin or those suffering from eczema. In fact, Moltex are so confident of their performance that they conducted their own experiment to show you just how well they compare against other eco nappies and a leading conventional nappy. To see the results for yourself, contact Moltex and they’ll be happy to share their findings with you.
Here’s the scoop:
- Awarded ‘Mumsnet Best’ Award for 2013
- 100% biodegradable outer lining, 40% biodegradable inner lining
- 100% FSC certified wood pulp (from responsibly managed forests)
- Comfort recess for newborn umbilical cord
- Reducing carbon footprint with ‘carbon neutral’s’ Plant-a-Tree program
- Sponsoring ‘Trees for Life’ Australian native bushland regeneration program
- Moltex Eco Nappies have been awarded the FSC tick of approval for responsible forestry and are the only nappy to win the prestigious Australian Good Environmental Choice Award.
There are other eco nappies available – some of which are described on various websites as being “biodegradable”. However, there is currently no such thing as a 100% Biodegradable Nappy. Moltex believe that their nappies are the closest you will get to it.
Moltex’s nature no. 1 nappies do not need to be added to landfill sites. The inner contents of the nappy have proven to breakdown to make excellent compost within 8-10 weeks in a wormery. The minimum super-absorbent material used in the nappy gives excellent water retention properties to the compost which is especially relevant to our climate and water shortage issues.
Quite simply, Moltex Eco Nappies provide the best for your baby – free from harmful chemicals, high performance, no compromise!
To read more about Moltex nappies, go to www.moltex.com.au